The LASPOTECH Part-time ND and HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 session is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the under-listed programmes in the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
LASPOTECH 2020/2021 Part-Time ND/HND Available Courses
A. LASPOTECH Part-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes
a. Computer Engineering Technology
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
A. Building Technology
B. Estate Management
3 MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. *Office Technology and Management
4.COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
*NOTE: OTM(Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week(i.e. Evenings ONLY)
B . LASPOTECH Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
C. LASPOTECH 2018/2019 Part-Time ND/HND Admission Requirements:
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programmes
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more
than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related
to the programme of study.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
D. Mature Candidates:
Candidates with lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a SUPERVISORY LEVEL
E. Important Notice
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill incorrect information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first-served basis.
LASPOTECH 2020/2021 Part-Time ND/HND Admission Procedure for Online Applications
How To Apply
i. Visit the Polytechnic portal “www.mylaspotech.edu.ng”
ii. Click on “Applicant’s Login Menu”
iii. Click on Start a Fresh Application
iv. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND“.
v. Fill the profile form and makes sure to supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your registered details;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of Seven Thousand five hundred naira only 7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided.
Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/OCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
xiii. Ensure you print out your Application Form and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
xv. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN-20kb in size. xiv Print your completed application form after submission.
You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
xvi. Click “Submit” Check your admission status 24hrs after submission
4. Successful applicants must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, 08175975161 or 09098275298. Follow us onTwitter: @Reallaspotech FB:facebook.com/mylaspotech
LASPOTECH 2020/2021 Part-Time ND/HND Admission Application Deadline:
Not yet announced.