This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, (FUTO) Imo State that the list of admitted candidates has been released.
Candidates can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates. The lists of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via the school’s portal and JAMB CAPS.
See the procedure to check your admission status below;
How to Check the FUTO admission list on the school’s portal
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
How to check the FUTO admission list on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by Candidates
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!