OOU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, registration details, and the deadline for the 2021/2022 session. The cut-off mark is 160. The cost is N2000 and the deadline is November 4th, 2021. See full details below;
The application for the 2021/2022 academic session is now open. Carefully fill the form below. Ensure that you double-check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number. Application closes November 4th, 2021.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all candidates in due course.