TASUED Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. Candidates who participated in the Post-UTME screening exercise of the university can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission list.
How to Check TASUED Admission List on the school’s portal:
1. Visit http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php
2. Enter your Username (JAMB Registration Number), and your Password (Surname).
3. Select Prospective Student from the menu.
4. Click on Login to View your admission status and screening score.
Admitted students are to print their admission letters and pay the acceptance fee.
How to Check TASUED Admission List on the JAMB portal
- 1. Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- 4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.