Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Diploma Programmes of the University of Benin for the 2021/2022 Session.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information & Communication Technology
- Diploma in Marine Drilling and Production Technology
- Diploma in Industrial Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Diploma in Project Management Technology
- Diploma in Computing and Computer Technology
- Credit in Mathematics, English Language and three other subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography) at GCE/WASSCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO
- City and Guilds (Part 1) in any area of Engineering
- A qualification equivalent to any of the above
Visit www.myuniben.org and generate a Remita Payment of N14,500:00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira, only) to complete the process.
When applying for Maritime Studies & ICT program, Select 2021/2022 session from the drop down before making a payment to apply.
Find application number format below:
Applicants should note that there is no Entrance Examinations into this programme. At the completion of the Programme with a minimum of Merit qualifies you for Direct Entry into 200 Level in the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science (Computer Science, Mathematics (Pure and Applied), Industrial Mathematics, Mathematics with Physics, Mathematics with Chemistry, Statistics with Computer Science, Physics, Geology and Industrial Physics), Faculty of Education (Department of Vocational and Technical Education) and Library Studies and similar institutions in the country.
Candidates should ensure that forms are processed on or before 30th April, 2022. Any application form not properly filled will not be treated.
Mr. A. Bobola,