UNIUYO UTME/DE Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) and took part in the screening exercise are directed to proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates has been made available online. See details to check the list below;
How To Check UNIUYO Admission List
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Lists On School Portal
Note the list is not yet on the school’s website. When it is uploaded, you can check it via the procedure below;
1.. Log on to the UNIUYO Admission portal via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
2. Select Admission Status Link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
4. You’ll get a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE