2022 International Architecture Scholarships at University of Bradford – UK
The University is delighted to be able to offer a new suite of architectural courses starting in September 2022. Alongside these new courses, the University is thrilled to be able to offer a scholarship that will benefit all undergraduate applicants, both international and home that enrol on the course.
- International students will benefit from a generous scholarship by means of a £7,500 reduction on their yearly tuition fees
- Home students will benefit from a cash bursary of £2,000 (paid in three instalments in November, March and June)
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £7,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree programme in Architecture and BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology, BEng (Hons) Architectural Engineering offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Applicants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to enroll on the UCAS website at the university.