This scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend.
For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependents.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Value of Award: Fully funded
Duration of Award:
- The basic tenure of the Scholarship is two years, subject always to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct. In certain cases, at the discretion of the Academic Committee of the Rhodes Trust and the
Rhodes Trustees, Scholars may apply for the third year of Scholarship to complete the DPhil,
- The Rhodes Scholarship is for not less than two years.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must;
- be from any country of the world.
- reached their 18th birthday and not have passed their 24th birthday on 1 October in the year of application.
- have completed a Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply: Click Here to Begin Application Process