Hi, guys welcome to Gurusprovince.
Before we proceed to anything, I’d like to give you one quote, which is: “Never Think That You Can Never Be The Best In The Game, Since Too Many People Are In It”
You can take GOOGLE as a very clean and clear of this quote.
YAHOO has been in existence before the commencement of GOOGLE, but take a clean and clear look at it today, Google has rose up to be the TOP 1, in which they can never come down, except the owner of heaven and earth ‘GOD‘ wish to bring them down.
Apart from that; these TEAM can never come down.
So Keep your faith active that you can! while flowing with us in this tutorial..
– Designed for creating network-centric applications.
– Complementary to and integrated with Java.
– Complementary to and integrated with HTML.
– Open and cross-platform.
It means that a web page need not be a static HTML, but can include programs that interact with the user, control the browser, and dynamically create HTML content.
– Less server interaction: You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
– Immediate feedback to the visitors: They don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
– Increased interactivity: You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.
Since it is an interpreted language inside the context of a web browser, you don’t even need to buy a compiler.
The script tag takes two important attributes, which are:
– Language: This attribute specifies what scripting language you are using.
Guys!! That’s all for today. We’ll continue with WRITING JS SYNTAX. If you have any question, or questions, kindly make use of the comment box below, we’ll reply you immediately.
Remember: Always visit for more.