Hey! Guys! Welcome to another Gurusprovince Tutorial.
Today, we’re gonna be teaching you guys Basic Technics, Features And The Meaning of Ajax As A Programming Language.
WHAT IS AJAX??
AJAX is a new technique for creating better, faster, and more interactive web applications with the help of XML, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
– Conventional web applications transmit information to and from the sever using synchronous requests. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and get directed to a new page with new information from the server.
– XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used.
– AJAX is a web browser technology independent of web server software.
– A user can continue to use the application while the client program requests information from the server in the background.
– Intuitive and natural user interaction. Clicking is not required, mouse movement is a sufficient event trigger.
– Data-driven as opposed to page-driven. Rich Internet Application Technology
AJAX is Based on Open Standards(OS)
AJAX is based on the following open standards:
– Browser-based presentation using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
– Data is stored in XML format and fetched from the server.
– Behind-the-scenes data fetches using XMLHttpRequest objects in the browser.
In the next tutorial about Ajax, we’re gonna be giving you guys good hints on how to get started with AJAX as a programming language.
If you have any question, addition or subtraction, kindly make use of the comment box below.
REMEMBER: Always visit for more interesting topics.