Update: FULOKOJA List of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s website. All candidates are advised to recheck their admission status.
The FULOKOJA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
All candidates seeking admission into Federal University Lokoja for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are advised to visit the JAMB Portal from time to time to check their admission status.
How To Check Admission Status on School Portal
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
- If Admitted, Make sure you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those offered admissions, you are advised to accept/reject the offer.
For those transferred to other programmes, you are advised to accept/reject the transfer offer before admission can be offered by the institution.
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
For transfer candidates, please follow the steps below:
* Login to JAMB portal
* Click Access My CAPS
* Click Transfer Approval
* Click on Accept or Reject transfer
* Then click on Accept Offer
Also, Candidates seeking admission into Federal University Lokoja are advised to upload their O’level Result(s) on the JAMB Portal. Failure to comply will lead to automatic disqualification.