The management of the has released and published the registration procedures for all newly admitted students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Gombe State Polytechnic Registration Guidelines 2021/2022 [Freshmen]
1. Admitted candidates should download their admission letters from the school portal – www.gspb.edu.ng and report to their respective Head of Departments for screening/clearance presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
2. Candidates should proceed to MIS/ICT Unit with the clearance (Obtained from 1 above) for online clearance.
3. Candidates should login to their portal for payment of their school fees (use your Application Number as user name and Password as “password”). If you are not cleared on the portal, you won’t be able to make payment for registration fees and course registration.
NB: Candidates who wish to use the Bank branch option should print the Payment Reference number generated and proceed to the Bank for payment or you can use your ATM Card or Bank Transfer to make your payment online.
4. After payment, your REGISTRATION NUMBER is now generated and printed with your Payment Slip.
5. Proceed to the Bursary Department: submit your payment slip and collect receipt of payment duly signed.
6. proceed to the Polytechnic’s Medical Centre for medical evaluations using the forms collected downloaded with the admission letter.
7. Return to MIS/ICT Unit for collection of your registered courses and Proceed to your various departments/schools for Signing of HOD, and Class adviser on your registered courses.
8. Make three (3) copies of all downloaded and correctly filled forms/receipts/credentials and proceed to the Academic Office for validation. (Your registration will only be considered valid when you are validated by the Academic Office).
9. Proceed to the security unit for issuance of a temporary ID Card.
10. Make three (3) copies of your temporary ID Card, put it in the 3 files: submit two at the Academic Office and One at your Department for final documentation.