Students are to be informed that The Management of Igbinedion University, Okada has announced the approved school fees payment Procedures
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal at https://iuokada.waeup.org/login (parents should ask their wards for the login credentials)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08067536542, Registrar – 0803 590 2949
Note: school fees is best paid on time to avoid problems during exams.