The management of Linn–Benton Community College is pleased to award the selected international student with this scholarship which will cover three credits per term of the selected international student’s tuition.
The International Merit scholarship is a competitive scholarship awarded to new international students attending LBCC for the first time and for students who apply after their first three quarters of enrollment at LBCC (international students are F-1 visa holders with their I-20 issued by LBCC).
Application Deadline: 15th August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be new international students attending BCC for the first time.
- Applicants must be international students with F-1 visa holders with their I-20 issued by LBCC.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL500 PBT or 61 IBT
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator 5.5
- Duolingoscore 95 or higher (no sub-score lower than 75)
- IGCSE English with C or above
- ITEP 3.7
- US Standard High School Diploma/GED
How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an online admission application at LBCC. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information