Engineering International Excellence Scholarship, for international undergraduate School of Engineering students, enables you to be recognised and rewarded for your excellent academic achievements before arriving as a student at the University of Birmingham.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: EU, Overseas (Non-EU)
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: £3000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Be classified as international for fees on your acceptance to the university.
- Obtain the following results or equivalent in other qualification systems*A Levels: A*AA
- IB: 7, 6, 6 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5, 5
- Indian Standard XII: A* subjects: 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 85% West Bengal, 95% Other State boards Plus Overall: 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 80% West Bengal; or 90% Other State board
- Malaysia – One of the following:
- STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
- UEC: Overall grade A1
- Malaysian Ministry of Education Matriculation programme: Students with a GPA above 3.2 will be considered
- American system: Please see our USA undergraduate entry requirements for A Level equivalencies.
- Be accepted to one of the following courses for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as firm choice in UCAS