Hey! Guys!! Welcome To Another Gurusprovince tutorial.
Today, we’re gonna teach you guys how to change your Facebook username URL.
Facebook as we all know Is The Most Popular Social Networking Site.
In Which When Some one Registers An Account There, Their Profile Id Or URL Is A Series Of Some Random Numbers.
That Series Of Random Numbers Is Very Difficult To Remember For Us And Even For Our Friends Who Want To Visit Our Profile On Facebook.
So, we’ve come up with the solution on how to change the long URL to your own desired username URL.
Follow the below steps to change profile id or url
1. Sign in to your Facebook account
2. Now Click here to visit username changing page
3. Now input the username you want to use and check if it is available
4. Now click on SUBMIT . But think twice before clicking because you wouldn’t be able to change it again.
5. Now it will ask to type your password and after typing password click on confirm to change the URL.
That’s all!! You’ve successfully changed your Facebook iD URL/username.
If you face any problem while trying this tutorial, kindly make use of the comment box below, we’ll reply you immediately.
REMEMBER: Always visit for more interesting topics.