Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME form, eligibility and registration guidelines for 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates interested in gaining admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
(A) ALL ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR THE 2021/2022 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
Eligible candidates are those that chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2021/2022 UTME and obtained the minimum score of 130 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
(B) PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only.This fee includes administrative and bank charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic websites (https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng)and follow the instructions as stated in i-xv below
- Log on LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
iii. Select POST UTME Screening
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and GSM number.
vii. Then, click on “Continue”
viii. Check your email for a confirmation notification.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet enabled ATM card (Master, VISA or Verve card) you can also make use of PAYATTITUDEfor your payments).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of ₦2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges
xii. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as previous educational history.
xiii. You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at later date
The application form closes by 11:59pm on 14th November, 2021.
NB: Candidates are not required to be physically present for the session.
For further information, contact
08150999945, 07014623549 or 08171394127
Follow us on twitter: Rlaspotech
Facebook: laspotech Ikorodu
Shakirudeen Adetona Bello
Registrar/secretary to academic board