All newly admitted students of the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are hereby informed that the University Health Services has commenced a mandatory Medical Screening exercise for them.
To take part in the Screening, new students are instructed to adhere to the following steps:
1. Visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng to print medical Screening schedule date
2. On the scheduled date, students are to come to the Outpatient section of LASU Health Centre with the following:
i. Printed copy of the medical screening scheduled date
ii. Two (2) recent passport photographs
iii. Copy of receipt of payment for medical screening
iv. Writing materials
v. Facemask and Hand Sanitiser
3. Students who miss their scheduled date should visit the DICT to be rescheduled
4. Patents/members of staff/old students/friends are NOT allowed at the screening area.
5. Strict adherence to the following Covid-19 Preventive Measures:
1. Proper use of facemask
2. Regular handwashing or use of hand sanitiser
3. Maintenance of a physical distancing of atleast 2 metres
4. Avoidance of gathering at any spot during the exercise.