All newly admitted students of the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are hereby informed that the University Health Services will commence a mandatory Medical Screening exercise for them on Monday, 6th September, 2021.
To take part in the Screening, new students are instructed to adhere to the following steps:
1. Visit your LACACA portal to download your medical schedule using the existing login parameters, as medical clearance has now been integrated with registration.
2. On the scheduled date, students are to come to the Outpatient section of LASU Health Centre with the following:
i. Printed copy of the medical screening scheduled date
ii. Two (2) recent passport photographs
iii. Copy of receipt of payment for medical screening
iv. Writing materials
v. Facemask and Hand Sanitiser
4. Parents/members of staff/old students/friends are NOT allowed at the screening area.
5. Strict adherence to the following Covid-19 Preventive Measures:
1. Proper use of facemask
2. Regular handwashing or use of hand sanitiser
3. Maintenance of a physical distancing of atleast 2 metres
4. Avoidance of gathering at any spot during the exercise. For the avoidance of doubt, only medically cleared students will be eligible for registration. Students should note that only those cleared on the LACACA platform will be eligible for Medical Clearance.
Finally, download of Medical Schedule will commence on Wednesday, 25th August, 2021.