“Hi Gurusprovince, I was given admission recently on Jamb portal, however I got a response attached to the congratulatory message from Jamb which says; “You must apply for change of course/admission before printing your admission letter. The Admission can be revoked if the change is NOT effected online within 2 weeks.”, please what do I do?”
Did you also fall into this category? Don’t worry, solution is here already.
Yeah, you may be wondering what’s going on. Keep calm It is a very simple concept – with quick solution.
In most cases encountered; It means you did not meet the requirements to get the course given or institution that you applied for. For example, if you applied for EBSU but could not score up to the cut off, you would be offered a related course or Institution.0
However, Jamb considered and offered you another course as a replicate of the recent course you applied for. But, since you did not apply for the school or course initially, you will be required to do change of course or institution.
Meanwhile, kindly note the following points if you fall into this category:
- You are to change institution if Jamb admits you in a different school entirely.
- You are to do only change of course if your course was changed but in the same school you applied to earlier.
- Don’t change to another course or institution outside the one that you are offered by Jamb.
- You need to follow the instructions given you in the Jamb admission status and admission letter printing page.
- Ensure to take all actions within two weeks of the notice.
Question: How Can I Do Change Of Course/Institution On Jamb Portal?
So that’s it guys! Do you have question(s) related to this or another? Relate with us via the comment section below…