Hey Guys! welcome to another interesting tutorial on web.
We noticed several web owners don’t really have much experience of SEO, some don’t even know what it means.
SEO means; SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.
Today, in the aspect of seo teaching,we’ll like to point it to “How to get a strong backlink to your website” Enjoy as you read along.
Link building is one of the most important part of SEO which helps you to get high page rank on Google and other search engines, as well as Google gives more importance to your blog pages.
So like we said, we’re gonna discuss about most important part of SEO which is Backlink and we will show you some ways to get free natural backlinks to your blog/site.
Many bloggers/webmasters/wapmasters/webdesigners focuses on low quality backlinks or buying backlinks, though, tis really okay but tis not the best way to get backlinks. if you want quality backlinks then you should get backlinks from high domain authority blogs.
If you have low quality backlinks or broken links then your blog will get penalized by Google penguin and sandbox effect.
After Google updating his system with many algorithms like panda, hummingbird and now penguin is rolled out so now day link building is going to be harder and harder for newbie bloggers.
So Here Are The Ways To Get High Quality And Natural Backlinks:
– Comment On Other Blogs: Blog commenting is one of the best way to get backlink from any website and you can maintain your relationship among bloggers easily as well. so comment on dofollow blogs to get backlink and give some appreciation to their work.
Note: Not spammy comments or your comment may get disapproved.
– Guest Blogging: Guest blogging is also effective way to get high quality backlink. if you are looking for guest blogging then keep some points in your mind which helps you to get approval of your guest post :
* Don’t submit post which is not relevant to their niche.
* Don’t write tiny post, write at least 800 to 1,000 word article.
* Don’t submit old, repeated or copied article. it creates bad impression so submit untouched article.
If you keeping this points in your mind then surely your post will get approved, after submitting guest post you will get good traffic.
– Submit Your Blog In Blogger Directories: Submit your blog in Top blog directories which helps you to get some of traffic and also quality backlinks, don’t submit your blog in low page rank blogs.
– Social Media Sharing: We all know social media is the one of the best way to get instant, huge traffic and backlinks. if your post is worth read then your first social media visitor will become your loyal reader *smile*.
As you know, there are Several groups available on Facebook where you can submit your blog article. So we recommend you to join maximum Facebook groups and Google plus communities and then you will see some changes in your traffic stats, and don’t forget to use #Hash tag while sharing blog post on social, its playing a hidden role to improve your post views.
– Write Unique And High Quality Contents: “First impression last longer“this line going to be perfectly fit in this sentence because if your first visitor satisfy with your articles then he will come to your blog again and again.
Always try to publish unique and high quality contents for your visitors, many blogging communities accepts only unique and well explained articles so here good quality of contents matter a lot.
Writing unique and high quality contents is not easy. if you want to make your contents readable then keep updating yourself through reading articles related to your niche and do some paper work before writing blog post.
– Make visual contents: Here you can get organic and natural backlinks. Visual contents attracts visitors more than words because they can understand easily what you want to say.
So try to create viral videos, Infografics, Power Point Presentations, PDF files or convert your blog articles into PPT or PDF and submit these files on various websites like :
*.Videos : You Tube, Dailymotion, vimeo etc
*.PPT and PDF : Slideshare, Scribd.com etc
*.Infografic : visual.ly, slideshare, infographics showcase, infographics archive, submit infographics etc
Using the above ways will give you a nice start to get quality backlinks to your blog. and you will make your own space in blogosphere.
Was this post helpful?? If yes, drop comment below, and don’t forget to spend 5 minutes out of your time to share it to your friends on social media.
Do you have any question or questions? Kindly make use of the comment box below, we’ll reply you instantly.
REMEMBER: Always visit for more interesting topics