The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) conducts unified entrance examination for prospective students into Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Majority of the things a student will have to do about JAMB are done online. From registration, checking of admission status, printing of admission letter, to changing of course.
The board has a website where each and every interested student will create a personal account and from there carry out further actions.
It’s possible you might have forgotten or exposed your password to one or two people during your course of registration, which truly might not be a threat; but, just like every other serious account, your JAMB profile should be kept safe.
In this article, we’ll show you how to change your JAMB profile password and how to retrieve or reset it too if you happen to have forgotten.
How to Retrieve or Reset Your Forgotten JAMB Profile Password
- Open JAMB’s eFacility login page in your web browser.
- Under Forgot your password? Tap on the green button that says “here”.
- On the next screen, fill in your email address and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Tap on the blue Get Password Reset Link button. You might be redirected to an error page afterwards, ignore it.
- Open up your mail — same one you registered with.
- Find an email from JAMB within the inbox area and open it.
- Follow the password reset link or copy and open in it our web browser.
- On the opened page in your web browser now, fill in your new password in the fields.
- Tap on the blue Change Password button afterwards.
How to Change Your JAMB Profile Password
- Open the JAMB’s eFacility login page in your web browser.
- Enter your registered email and password in the fields provided and tap on the Login button.
- Within your dashboard, tap on the My Profile tab.
- On the next screen, under your display picture and name, tap on the green Change Password link.
- On the next page, enter your correct current password in the first field, and your new password in the other two fields.
- Tap on the green Change Password button afterwards.
Which procedure from above should you follow?
If incase you don’t know which procedure is actually best for you, here’s a quick explanation: if you’ve forgotten your password and can’t log in into your account, follow the first procedure; if you know your password and can access your account but would like to change your password, follow the second procedure.