Update: FULafia Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out— interested candidates can move ahead with the process.
Part-time degree courses include the following:
1. Faculty of Arts
B.A. (Hons) English and Literary Studies
BA. (Hons) History and International Relations
2. Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology (with Specialization in Criminology)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
3. Faculty of Computing
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
To qualify for admission into the 6-year programme, a candidate must have O’Level credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects in the WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or TCII qualification.
For entry into the 5-year programme, a candidate must posses:
1. Two A’ Level passes in addition to a minimum of three (3) O’level credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, or
2. IJMB (or Equivalent) with a minimum of 4 points, or
3. National Diploma in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, or English Language and
4. NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four (4) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics
Procedure for application into Part-time Programme:
1. Registration on JAMB CAPS Platform: Prior to the application for admission into the Part-time degree programme of Federal University of Lafia, suitably qualified candidates are to visit JAMB Office for registration on the CAPS Platform. JAMB registration charges apply.
2. CCEPD Online Admission Processing: Interested applicants should visit https://ccepd.fulafia.edu.ng to initiate the process and follow therein. The application processing fee is N12,000 only.
3. Duration of Sale: The CCEPD online portal will be open from Monday 6th June, 2022 to Friday 12th August, 2022 for admission processing