Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Wellspring University various first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See the list of high-quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
S/NO. COURSE COLLEGE
1. COMPUTER SCIENCE NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
2. MICROBIOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
4. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
5. PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
6. ACCOUNTING SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
7. ECONOMICS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
8. MASS COMMUNICATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
9. BUS. ADMINISTRATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
10. INT’L RELATIONS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
- Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates who sat for 2021 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Application fee 7500 Naira
Method of Application
- The application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only) CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
- Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.